<VV> The Chevrolet Corvair & GMs Holden

Rod Murray rmurray at pittsburghpenguins.com
Thu Nov 22 08:54:15 EST 2018

Enjoyed the article, and great pics.  thx for sharing.  I wasn’t aware of the biscayne dream car design connection, but I’ve always liked that motorama vehicle ....on a side note, being a bit of a copywriter for work, did anyone notice the rather obvious “COVAIR” typos on pages 22-23?  Funny how those can slip thru to print more frequently than you would think.

Thx again for sharing.

Rod Murray
Pittsburgh WPCC

Sent from my iPad

> On Nov 15, 2018, at 4:50 AM, Arlette Pat & Carl Kelsen via VirtualVairs <virtualvairs at corvair.org> wrote:
>
> G'day everyone,
> If your interested in Corvair history then here is an article that has been published in an Australian collector car magazine that might be of interest. Certainly the attached photos are. Hopefully the following link works for my Corvair friends in the United States?
>
> 'Click' on the link below.....
> Regards
> Carl Kelsen
> 1965 RHD Monza convertible
> Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
>
> https://www.shannons.com.au/library/news/MP9157BGQ4BAZ9DC/index.html?page=1
> Car News Australia - Latest Automotive News - Shannons Club<https://www.shannons.com.au/library/news/MP9157BGQ4BAZ9DC/index.html?page=1>
> November 2018 rear engined holden !! Big Brochure Collection How the Corvair elected George W. Bush \f
> www.shannons.com.au

Rod Murray
Senior Director, Production and Game Presentation
Pittsburgh Penguins
rmurray at pittsburghpenguins.com
Office: 412-255-1906 | Fax: 412-255-1980 | Mobile: 412-719-3449
PPG Paints Arena | 1001 Fifth Avenue | Pittsburgh, PA | 15219