<VV> 2019 CORSA CONVENTION

Danny Davis corsa180gt at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 22:34:19 EST 2018

Carl,  are you using this CORSA webpage:
https://www.corvair.org/index.php?option=com_civicrm&task=civicrm/event/info&Itemid=445&reset=1&id=300
then clicking on the "click here" link:
https://reservations.travelclick.com/2932?groupID=2020948#/guestsandrooms
It seems to work OK from here...
If that is not working send a message to our executive secretary office:
corsacluboffice at gmail.com - that goes to Paul & Ramona Bergstrom
Ask them to put you in contact with someone in the Chicagoland Corvair Club.

You need to also  start saving for the 2020 Convention in San Diego,
California.  ;>)
For that one, you'll want to bring your car over, eh?

 Danny Davis
Graham    WA
 206-643-6718
CORSA Western Director