<VV> Help removing the pg dash shifter knob on '68

Lon Anderson lonzovair at aol.com
Sun Oct 7 17:40:37 EDT 2018

David,
It pulls straight off.
I've taken vice grip pliers and wrapped a towel around the chrome lever and slipped the vice grips on the towel (it will be a loose fit) and tapped the vice grips to make the knob come off.
The towel is so you don't scratch the lever... and it shouldn't mark up the knob.
It may take a few minutes, but it works.
Good luck!
Lon Anderson