<VV> Two seater prototypes.

FrankDuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Sun Oct 21 12:29:54 EDT 2018

And, not many had drivetrains, or working drivetrains. I have a friend
who does body work on these for Joe Bortz, the big time collector of
these cars. And through him I know Larry Claypool added electric motors
to one, IIRC the LaSalle II. The engine in the vehicle is a fuel
injected mock up. My friend spent a lot of time in the Corvair museum in
Richmond studying the GM show Corvairs and how they were built.

Some notable ones that were built to be driven are the Buick Y-Job and
the Super Monza.

Frank DuVal