<VV> Two seater prototypes.

Danny Davis corsa180gt at gmail.com
Sun Oct 21 15:57:08 EDT 2018

Monza GT was meant to be driven as well.  It was taken, along with others
to Elkhart Lake and then to Watkins Glen to be driven around the road
courses.
Jim Hall first met Bill Mitchell and the Chevrolet R&D from that
excursion!  Now you know why the Chaparral looks like a Chevrolet Styling
project and has Corvair tail-lights!

 Danny Davis
Graham    WA
 206-643-6718