<VV> HELP. Need pic of correct orientation of long Corsa cove trims

George Jones 65crownv8 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 1 14:22:57 EDT 2018

Joe, match it up to the trim on the sides of the cove. It becomes
abundantly clear.

George Jones
Corvair Society of America (CORSA)  (since 1987)
Performance Corvair Group
Central Florida Corvair Club (Since 2009)
Tidewater Corvair Club (since 1987)
Central Virginia Corvair Club (since 2006)
'65 Monza Crown V8 Convertible
'66 Monza Coupe Custom
'67 Monza Coupe Custom