<VV> Emergency brake.,Charles lee.

Smitty vairologist at cox.net
Thu Sep 13 00:02:26 EDT 2018

Charles I did one of those years ago.  I think I used a Vega brake handle between the seats.  Got to build a metal bridge to raise the handle pivot point or you will get into the tunnel cover.  Also have to reenforce the heck out of the floor pan or it will flex when you pull the handle.  Got to check and recheck interference with stuff in the tunnel.
Do I think you need one.  Only one time.  Why do you think they call it an emergency brake.  Yeah I know modern ones are a joke, but they have parking pawls.
The kick panel areas are awash with water in the rain.  Sure you want to stick speakers in there.?????

Sent from my iPad