<VV> what the hell was that? / Continued

Charles Lee chaz at properproper.com
Sat Sep 15 01:03:17 EDT 2018

If the other car was insured, even if stolen, their coverage might (?) cover
damage to other property (your cars) even if they don't have "collision" on
their car?

The owner of the "culprit car" could go after the driver, if caught, but
that's their problem, not yours?

Not sure about NY, but worth checking out?

Good luck and keep us posted!

Charles Lee