<VV> Thanks! Fixed! Quick shifter - "Reverse" Found !!!

Charles Lee chaz at properproper.com
Sat Sep 15 18:21:19 EDT 2018

The inside surface of the shift tube bushing looked and felt flat, not worn out.

It seems the longer extension made a larger radius, and rotated the shift tube less, and the shims on the right side tilted the top of the lever to the right, moving the lower end slightly more to the left (and less to the right, toward 3-4, which had more than enough), enough to "reach" reverse.

That was my theory (to shim only the right side), and it seems to have worked?

Charles Lee