<VV> Fuel Leak - Now Lug Nuts, etc.

Hugo Miller Hugo at aruncoaches.co.uk
Sat Sep 29 17:39:37 EDT 2018

Just a final riposte to close this discussion – those lugs nuts were loose enough before I bought the car that the previous owner had called the AA, who recovered the vehicle and (incorrectly) diagnosed a collapsed wheel bearing. So the lug nuts must have been pretty loose. The lesson I took away from this is that it is actually much more difficult than I would have thought to lose a wheel off a car. In fact, you never see it happen, do you? Another lesson I learned from this discussion is that there is often much more science than one would think behind the simplest bit of engineering design, like attaching a wheel to a car for example. You never stop learning in this business, do you?