<VV> Fuel Leak / lug nuts

FrankDuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Sat Sep 29 23:37:07 EDT 2018

Yes, Human!

I know what a "foot" is. I have no idea, standing in one place, what one
ten millionth of the distance from the equator to the north pole looks
like. Nor can I tell by looking, how far light travels in a vacuum in
1/299,792,458 of a second!

But I do know how long my foot is, the width of my thumb at the base of
the nail, the distance from my fingertips to my nose, and my wingspan.
None of these are related to metric terms.

Frank DuVal