<VV> FC POWERSLIDE PROBLEM

N2VZD TIM n2vzd at aol.com
Wed Apr 3 09:49:47 EDT 2019

That has been done , confirmed by removing the pan and seeing it in place.I also used the tool to check  position of shift lever inside tranny.    I think something dried out over the 5 or so years of storage  and setup in the valve body. But no signs of rust etc in where I can see. Other mystery is the fluid not flowing into the fill tube without serious "burping" like vent plugged. In drive it seems normal , low seems normal , but reverse and neutral  just continues to go in forward motion.I will look at valve body later , may just pull it out and look it over , and end up with the old early back in. I rebuilt that one 10 years ago with no issues. I have redone at least 25 or more with no problems. I had a fun winter with situations like this....I rebuilt this one because it is a 64 Greenbrier unit that had a 110hp with it, All of my motors are souped up enough to make  early powerglides  work hard at times .Thanks for the reply