<VV> Electrical Problem

Joel McGregor joel at joelsplace.com
Tue Apr 9 04:36:07 EDT 2019

Mine hasn't done it in a while but now that you mention it - I do have to start it back up with the starter.  Or maybe I just turn the key off and back on.  Old brain can't remember now.  I do remember that once I came to a complete stop before it would restart.  That's the longest it ever stayed dead.  Makes it really hard to troubleshoot.  Not remembering exactly makes it even harder.