<VV> BRAKE CLEAN

jvhroberts at aol.com jvhroberts at aol.com
Fri Apr 26 06:51:11 EDT 2019

 No fluorine. TCE, mostly. Trichloroethylene.  Excellent oil and grease solvent. Also puts out fire! It is an ozone depleter, although not as bad as CFC and HCFC refrigerants. That being said, Brake Cleen in the red can is MUCH more effective than the stuff in the green can.

As far as safely goes, do the research and check the MSDS on each. They can't be understated, as there are legal repercussions for this.

Enjoy!John