<VV> BRAKE CLEAN

Hugo Miller hugo at aruncoaches.co.uk
Fri Apr 26 19:21:53 EDT 2019

Not in my experience - starting fluid is basically ether, which is a
lot less volatile than trichlorethylene. The thing about trike is that
it won't wet the plugs, as it instantly evaporates - much quicker than
ether. I use the brake cleaner in the green cans from Autozone, which I
thought was basically trike - it certainly smells like it - but it also
ignites beautifully in an engine. I've never tried setting fire to it in
air though. I'd be very surprised if it doen't burn beautifully.