<VV> Wiper Arm Removal...Success!

Paul Siano paulsiano at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 25 13:11:45 EDT 2019

Just a note to thank all who tried to help me get the wiper arms off the motor posts.  I am happy to report the job is done.  I spent a lot of time and effort trying to get them removed.  I made a tool which didn't work and never would because I didn't understand exactly what needed to be done.  Not knowing about the little retaining clip was responsible for all of my extra effort.  Several guys tried to tell me about them.  I didn't know exactly where to look and they are easy to miss.  Anybody else faced with this task would do well to find another arm and examine it closely and then they would have an easier time removing theirs.  Owning this car since new and having spent countless hours working on it, I thought I pretty much knew everything about it...wrong again.
Thanks again to all who offered help,
Paul SianoLecanto, FL