<VV> Subject: Re: Convertible top install

Jim Simpson simpson661 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 3 13:55:03 EST 2019

I know nothing about convertible tops other than the obvious.  But you can
get polyurethane strips in various dimensions and hardness.  It's basically
a flexible plastic strip that would likely serve better than simple

Check the McMaster-Carr web site to see what they have available.


(I know you are in Australia, but at least it will give you an idea of what
to ask for from a local supplier.)

Jim Simpson
Group Corvair

More information about the VirtualVairs mailing list