<VV> 2019 Corvair Performance Workshop. April 5 & 6, 2019

Allan Lacki redbat01 at verizon.net
Mon Feb 18 10:17:56 EST 2019

 Good news!   It’s February 18 and 28 people have registered so far.
If you’re not among them, please visit the website of the PerformanceCorvair Group and register online.  It’seasy!  http://www.corvair.org/chapters/pcg/ And if that doesn’t work, please send an email with yourcontact info to me – redbat01 at verizon.net Why register now?   Weneed a headcount so we can arrange table setups and catering for the lunch onSaturday. ATTENTION!  Here’syour opportunity to become famous!  Westill need speakers to do share information about their Corvair performancemodifications, whether they be street, strip, track, or off-road.  And we need vendors to sell their wares!   Let us know if you can help!
Allan Lacki
redbat01 at verizon.net