<VV> Carb core letters clitch - help!

Grant Young gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 7 22:40:10 EST 2019

Several folks responded to my request to buy carb cores, but something happened to the notes today before I could answer them. I opened them on my "smart" phone while I was waiting for my mom to finish PT at the rehab center, but when I got home and tried to read and respond on my not so smart computer, they were missing. (I checked back on my phone, but this time the notes "disappeared" when I re-opened them to check). Don't understand what happened, but the phone has really small keys :-). PLEASE re-send them. I will not open them on my phone. You know who you are! (I remember one was from Bob). Thanks,
Grant