<VV> You won't believe what a Stinger sold for TODAY!

tony.. tony.underwood at cox.net
Sun Jan 13 03:45:31 EST 2019

On 1/12/2019 5:41 PM, Steven J. Serenska via VirtualVairs wrote:
> Does anyone know the history of this vehicle?  Was there something
> special about it that caused it to go that high?
>
> It was in great shape but holy smokes!

Is there some stigma that prevents anyone from listing what the car sold
for in this forum?

201,000 bucks... in case there was anyone who wasn't able to chase down
the particular stretch where the Stinger was sold.

I must admit that the expression "shill bid" flitted through my mind...
more than once.

tony..

---
https://www.avg.com