<VV> Corvair Pick-A-Part Event - Success - Thank you

Scott Morehead moreheadscott at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 20 09:12:41 EST 2019

Thanks to everyone that attended another smashing Holy City Pick-A-Part Event. We had folks from 8 states (Michigan, Tennessee, North & South Carolina, Florida, Virginia, Texas and Georgia making the trek or incorporating it into another destination venue.

 Everyone found something they needed or wanted and we moved a truckload of parts out the door throughout the day.

 We are looking to schedule another event either in Clemson, SC vicinity with all the parts cars or down in the Charleston, SC vicinity with the parts pulled already - If you have a date / location preference - send me a note - Late March or early April -We'll be making that decision within the next week or so.

 Thanks again for all the support and new friends. We'll see you at the next event.