<VV> Fw: I missed the 25 amp in line fuse. i dont even know where it is. This should help with finding the fault.

Michael Kovacs kovacsmj at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 6 07:42:13 EDT 2019

   I was helping Mark with the trouble to the power top. We had checked and found there was no power going to the up / down down switch. Could it be the 25 A in line fuse?

 The circuit breaker works and the relay was replaced with one of mine. There is Power to the motor from the circuit breaker.

Afer I dug in the internet I found the schematic for a 66.  I did not see any 25 amp ''in line fuse'' in the car.  Where is it? Is it behind the dashboard or buried in the tunnel?