<VV> 65 AC fuses

Stan East sgeast at interlog.com
Sun Jul 7 13:57:57 EDT 2019

Brian

Go to the Specifications Section 11 last page of the 65 shop manual. It says 2 fuses: 1 inline and 1 in fuse box (both 15 amp). The wiring diagram on page 15-38 shows the inline fuse coming of the relay through a 12 GA. Red wire to the ignition switch.

BTW the 66 wiring for AC only has the 15 amp fuse in the fuse box because the relay is no longer used see page 15-4.

Stan East