<VV> 65 AC fuses

Jim Becker mr.jebecker at gmail.com
Sun Jul 7 15:20:41 EDT 2019

Many years ago there was a VV discussion related to preservation of the A/C
control switches that had become unobtainable.  Midst of the discussion, I
suggested adding a relay to protect the fan speed switch of other year
models, in the same way as as was done on '65 models.  Larry Claypool
responded that there was no such relay on the '65 models.  The diagram in
the manual was not correct.  My Corvairs with A/C have never included a '65
model.  I just had the shop manual diagram to go by.  So I took his word for
it.

The in-line fuse is shown in the unswitched power feed to the relay.  If
Larry was correct that there was no relay there would be no need for an
in-line fuse.  You may be searching for a phantom.

Jim Becker