<VV> BLOWER BEARING CORES

N2VZD TIM n2vzd at aol.com
Mon Jul 22 12:12:28 EDT 2019

They have been removed from the covers. I have covers separate . I also have baffles in a box , all types.
By the way , I do not press (stress) the bearings from the housings , I just hold the housing upside down in the vise and warm the area around the bearing on both sides of the cover for a short time , and the bearing just about falls out by itself . Sometimes I just push a little on the shaft from inside with a screwdriver . It does not harm the cover at all. I just use a "berz o matic" for this job. The good looking hubs are why I hate to toss them , but they are no use to me.Regards, Tiim Colson

http://www.cnycorvair.com/Little_Corvair_Shop.php