<VV> Getting there

Charles Lee chaz at properproper.com
Mon Jul 22 17:05:08 EDT 2019

Good to hear there are "Happy Trails for you" to look forward to a full
recovery, and we can all appreciate those little things we all take for
granted, but seen through YOUR eyes seem a bit more precious.

Hope you find that light at the end of the tunnel is NOT an oncoming car
this time!!! (too soon?)

Be well, my friends, and get "Back on the Road Again " soon!

Get well wishes to get back on the road again from Willie Nelson:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5v9-InvDwMw

Charles Lee