<VV> Getting there

David S Malcolm david.s.malcolm at verizon.net
Mon Jul 22 10:23:45 EDT 2019

Smitty

When I spent a month in the hospital and a month in rehab (when in
comatose so I missed much of the drama) it was those wonderful nurses
that got me off my butt, not literally I couldn't walk, but they were
tough, sarcastic and everything I needed to make the decision that I had
to try. It was very slow but I view them as having saved my life. Of
course the MDs did their bit but they don't spend the time with you the
nurses do. Yes an rehab it hard work but I returned to work and while I
can't run, have some pain still they gave me my life back.

While we've never met I've been reading about you since the days of
Spike which I though was an absolutely fantastic car.

All the best on your recovery from a friend you've never met.

David Malcolm