<VV> Fwd: New fuel lines in engine bay

FrankDuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Tue Jun 4 00:27:22 EDT 2019

Tight enough not to leak or loosen while driving. Very important to
tighten the "nut" on the carburetor (1" wrench) then hold that "nut"
with the 1" wrench while tightening the line flare nut into it. If you
do not hold the "nut", the fuel line will spring back while driving,
loosening the "nut" and you will have a fuel leak.

With good flare nut wrenches, tighten the nut. The wrench should not
slip, nor feel like it wants to slip. One good grunt.?

Frank DuVal