<VV> EM wheel alignment Specs?

Matt patiomatt at aol.com
Fri Jun 7 10:47:14 EDT 2019

’62 with no swaybar?

Front     0.5 degree negative camber,  ¼”  toe-IN [ total] ,   3  degrees POSitive Caster.

Rear     0.5 degree  negative camber,  ¼-3/8”  Toe IN!

Make sure and have the rear grill off and  Motormount  cover off so they can move the powerpack easily.

Matt Nall
Sea Mtn., Or.
Sent from WinMail15

From: corvairamy62--- via VirtualVairs

I'm getting an alignment on Monday. I bought the Clark's alignment pamphlet but as usual my "putting it in a place that I'll remember " turned out to be a black hole and is nowhere to be found. Do any of you have the proper specs so I can tell the youngsters doing the job the proper alignment?Thanks so much