<VV> 64 Spyder spark problem

FrankDuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Sun Jun 9 22:31:10 EDT 2019

And if there is voltage at the + terminal of the coil (measured to
engine ground) how much, and does it change as you open and close the
points? Also does the voltage measured at the - terminal of the coil
change as you open on close the points? You can open and close the
points by a screwdriver (open them if closed, short them if open) or
bumping the engine with the starter. DO not try turning the engine with
a wrench while doing this test, just in case it starts!=-O

I would have done the voltage measurement first, before changing any parts.

Frank DuVal