<VV> 64 Spyder spark problem

jherken1 at netzero.net jherken1 at netzero.net
Sun Jun 9 23:13:40 EDT 2019

Just a long shot- but try disconnecting the tachometer.  My rampside (with a Spyder tachometer) caused the same mystery symptoms and disconnecting it seems to have solved the issues for me. You may have to change to a stock coil (I'm assuming you used a hotter coil for the Pertronix).

John Herkenratt
Corvair Minnesota