<VV> install LM gas tank

William Hubbell wjhubbell at gmail.com
Sat Jun 15 20:01:22 EDT 2019

It’s even better to install the tank before the front crossmember <G>

Bill

On Jun 15, 2019, at 5:44 PM, Marc Sheridan via VirtualVairs <virtualvairs at corvair.org> wrote:

It's been a while, but I think I put the hoses and clamps on first. Leave
them loose and assure that you will have access to tighten the clamps.
Universal joints come in handy here.

On Sat, Jun 15, 2019 at 4:51 PM Michael Kovacs via VirtualVairs <