<VV> Still Need Cores and Selling Models - ADV

Grant Young gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 27 12:20:39 EDT 2019

I am still looking for good re-buildable carburetor cores and spare parts. I will pay for your postage and will take partials and parts carbs. You can trade for rebuilt carbs (or scale models) if you prefer.

I am also starting to list hundreds of my old and antique scale models on eBay to make some room in my shop. I started this a few years ago, but the adventure with prostate cancer put things on a long temporary hold. I have over 100 Corvair kits and 3-400 others (mostly automotive, but some military) produced from 1958 through 2015 from all manufacturers that have been in climate controlled storage for up to 30 years. Most are NIB, but I also have hundreds of built ones. I have about 50 dealer promos of many makes back to the 50's. Watch eBay or let me know what you are interested in to see if I have it, as I suspect it will take the rest of the year to get them all listed. I had a complete list but it resides on a dead laptop right now (lesson learned the hard way). Free shipping for CORSA members. Thanks,
Grant