<VV> NECC Cancellation of Autobahn Track Day

Allan Lacki redbat01 at verizon.net
Sat Jun 29 11:06:18 EDT 2019

 NECC Cancellation of Autobahn Track Day

The Northeast Corvair Council (NECC Motorsports) regrets to announce the cancellation of ourall-day driving event scheduled for Tuesday July 23rd at Autobahn Country Club. This is the first time in our rich history of staging eventssince 1973 (that's 46 years) that we've had to cancel a track day.   Autobahn was a new venue for us, and things aligned in justthe wrong way.  It was the perfect stormof circumstances.  That is what led tothis difficult and first ever decision for our board. However NECC is still scheduled to, and will run, at PoconoRaceway on Saturday, September 14th...a track where we've had solid attendanceand positive feedback on our past events there. Find out more at www.NECCmotorsports.com.Also on Facebook
Allan Lacki
redbat01 at verizon.net