<VV> Finding manual transmission oil locally?

FrankDuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Sun Jun 30 12:48:02 EDT 2019

Hugo, you say "but I wasn't actually suggesting putting ATF in a diff."
But you did!

By not knowing the transmission and differential on manual transmission
Corvairs share fluid.

Since PG Corvairs have separate fluid, you can run GL5 in their
differentials with no problem.

Just adding this email in for the archives to make sure no one follows
the bad advice in the future.

I've shared bad information in the past also.... You have now joined the
club. ggg

Frank DuVal