<VV> 65 180 ALL new parts rebuilt F/S Utica NY

N2VZD TIM n2vzd at aol.com
Sat Mar 9 18:37:47 EST 2019

Phil Domser has a complete 180 all rebuilt , including Clark's turbo and carb job. It has a new 304 cam , .020 full fin cylinders , heads redone all new innards. It has been in storage @2 years. It was run about 2 hours or more on the test stand . I think it has early side shrouds on it.It has a Clark's flywheel and clutch on it.It has new exhaust also , including muffler and tail pipe. This is a complete ready to install package  Bolt a starter on it and put power to the coil and fuel , and it will run like new.  He just  asked me to put it up for sale now.
 Phil can be reached for details at pdomser1 at yahoo.com
 I think he has over $6700 invested in it. Talk to him about price.

I AM JUST THE MESSENGER    Regards, Tim Colson