<VV> Coil voltage

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Mon Mar 18 22:34:56 EDT 2019

Gents,

Thanks, I'll have a look at that if we don't find something else wrong.  One reason I'm thinking more of an electrical problem is this is intermittent - the car has been driven 20 miles, but then wouldn't restart after a half mile trip.  I'd expect a hard mechanical failure to give more consistent symptoms.

--Bryan