<VV> Steering Box Adjustment/Check

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Wed Mar 20 10:14:54 EDT 2019

Hi Jim,

The main thing is to jack the front up and find the center point of the box.  When you adjust it, don't get it tight or it will bind, you just want to take the play out.  Also, be sure that you're not mistaking play elsewhere with the box itself, it helps to have a helper turn the wheel back and forth while you watch the steering shaft and pitman arm move.  Hope that helps.

--Bryan