<VV> 2019 Corvair Performance Workshop - We're sold out! Capacity Crowd!

Allan Lacki redbat01 at verizon.net
Fri Mar 22 14:28:28 EDT 2019

2019 Corvair Performance Workshop – Registration is nowCLOSED!
We're sold out! Nearly 60 people registered for the Workshop and that's all we can accommodate.  We don't have room for any more seats at our location - theCorvair Museum.   Who could believe it!
This is good news for the club.  We never expected a capacity crowd.

For those of you who registered on time, we thank you and welook forward to seeing you there at the Workshop!
Al Lacki