<VV> "Bluewall" Whitewall Tire Protectant

roboman91324 at aol.com roboman91324 at aol.com
Tue Mar 26 02:00:27 EDT 2019

Jim,
I would remove it.  I left "the blue" on my Bronco's spare with raised white letters and had a terrible time removing it after some years.  I did remove it eventually but it was a real PITA.
In addition, since all of your tires are the same and the same age, I would rotate them.  This is especially the case if it is a daily driver and you put lots of miles on them.  You will get an extra 25% miles out of the set.  If left in the engine compartment for its life, the spare will deteriorate with age and heat even if it never sees the road.  If you were to use the best of the old set as a spare, it would be a different story.