<VV> Changing the oil pressure switch on a turbo engine

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Thu Mar 28 13:20:55 EDT 2019

If you have the correct socket, the job is easy-peasy.  Just crack the sender loose with the socket and back it out a couple turns, then remove the sender with your fingers.  Reverse the process to install.  The only thing I'd add is if the engine is grungy (Jim's is not), then clean the area up first.

--Bryan