<VV> 1/43 scale Corvairs

James P. Rice ricebugg at comcast.net
Fri Mar 29 11:07:09 EDT 2019

All:  The English firm Grand Prix Models (https://www.grandprixmodels.com/)
has been around since almost forever.  They may well be the world's largest
mail order supplier of diecast kits and built models in the English speaking
world.

Yesterday I received from them a 1/43 built model of the 1962 Corvair Monza
GT.  See attachment.   Cost is slightly over US$100.  It is a well done
model, and appears accurate in scale.  I have not gotten my calipers out to
check it!

Also fairly new, at least to me, from Brooklin Models, also in England,
(https://www.brooklinmodels.com/brooklin-collection/) is the 3 piece set of
a Corvair van towing a trailer with a Yenko Stinger on it.  I do not know if
the van and the Stinger are available separately.

Historically Yours,

		James Rice