<VV> Battery Recommendation

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Fri Mar 29 22:03:59 EDT 2019

Hi Doc,

I'm not a big patron of WalMart, but this is one of the things I do get there (oil is another), as they have decent enough prices and good coverage over the U.S. in case I need to use the warranty.  In the past I got batteries from Sears for the same reasons, but alas, their time has passed.

--Bryan