<VV> Engine identification

Charles Sadek Chsadek at comcast.net
Sun May 12 16:59:32 EDT 2019

Also, depends on what someone did, but the distributor ID number on side of
distr. body gives an indication as well. That info for distributors is
online I believe, in the Tech guide, pretty sure.
Other indicators:  solid pulley or harmonic balancer?
Hose between carb bases and the emissions system?

Hard to say as most Corvairs have had different parts interchanged over the
years.

Get your numbers and ask again as we can look up info you may not have.

Chuck S