<VV> LM window fuzzy removal

Michael Kovacs kovacsmj at yahoo.com
Wed May 15 16:27:03 EDT 2019

This worked for me. Using a very small screwdriver or better yet thin stiff plastic like a bondo applicator.
  The trick is not to chip the paint. Insert the tool between the fuzzy and the metal and carefully bend the fuzzy toward the glass which must be lowered. If you are careful enough the tab holding the fuzzy in to the metal slot of the car will bend. These clips are hard to bend (like spring steel) so patience is needed. Applying the pressure closest to the clips is best.