<VV> 145 turbo

Byron LaMotte bhlamotte at gmail.com
Fri May 31 14:50:26 EDT 2019

I am far from an expert but I am told the 145 turbo is a low compression 95
hp motor benefiting from the turbo
only at the high end. The 164 four carb  engine has the same power across
the entire power band without the hassle of the finaky turbo. That’s why
Fitch and Yenko opted for 164 four carb. My 2 cents.