<VV> FC van choke and Greenbrier weatherstrips.

Hugo Miller hugo at aruncoaches.co.uk
Wed Nov 6 05:59:41 EST 2019

You are absolutely right. I can't understand what I did there. Clearly
what I meant was that I have two screws in about the right place but no
plate. Apologies for the confusion. I normally proof read what I write,
but the text on this screen is so small I can barely read it. All of
which doesn't excuse my silly mistake of course!