<VV> Mower problem - NO Corvair

Lonny Clark lclarkpdx at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 17:53:29 EST 2019

If the fuel tank vent is blocked, don't bother rigging a temp fuel feed -
just try running with the cap off. My mower used to do this exact same
thing and would open the fuel cap for a moment and continue mowing.

I don't have the problem anymore, the mower is old enough to develop a
crack on the top of the fuel tank.

Lonny Clark