<VV> Awards at national conventions

CLARK HARTZEL chartzel at comcast.net
Thu Nov 14 14:59:33 EST 2019

The worst thing is trying to guess how many trophies are needed.  In theory you could have every car in a given class getting first place trophies.  At the 2007 convention we were short some trophies and had to skip some of our local chapter trophies to make sure the out of towners got theirs.  Then we had to order more trophies to give to our own members.
The solution would be to have 1st, 2nd and 3rd place only trophies for each class.  Of course you would have some nice cars left out and get alot of complaints.  No matter how you do it there will be confusion and complaints.
Clark Hartzel