<VV> "Stock" cars

Jay Maechtlen jaysplace at laserpubs.com
Thu Nov 14 15:44:17 EST 2019

I agree re the stock/survivor vehicles - seems well worthwhile to
respect and include them.
Photos, yes.
More than that, somehow it is devilishly hard to get a photo to capture
details that we easily see in person. Many times, an narrated video is
well worthwhile.
Also devilishly hard to shoot and narrate well!

cheers
Jay

--
Jay Maechtlen